Tuesday 22 September 2015

Perfume Post

I adore perfume. I always have 4 or 5 bottles on the go and tend to switch between each one. I also love how there are so many different scents and no two perfumes smell the same. I tend to go for something light and fresh like Nina Ricci in the summer, and something more musky like Next Cashmere in the winter. 

These are some of my favourites from this year. 



Nina Ricci does lovely scents especially for summer. You only need one or two sprays as they are quite strong. I adore the bottle design of this particular perfume. Its apple shape is so cute and dainty which totally matches the fragrance. One bottle lasts me at least 12 months and the scent lingers all day! Perfect!


Next Cashmere is the perfect scent for autumn/winter. It has a musky fragrance that again lasts all day. Next perfumes are fantastic for long lasting and price! At under a tenner it is a bargain and whats more, it fits perfectly in your handbag! 


This is another Next beauty called Eau de Nude. It is light and fresh and essential for day in day out wear. Again at under £10 it is a steal and is great for storing in your handbag. 


At the top end of my perfume range is Miss Dior. My boyfriend bought me this and I have been using it sparingly as it costs so much. At a whopping £95 it is definitely one to wear on special occasions. The bottle design is so delicate and beautiful, perfect for any girl! 

So these are my top perfumes for this year. Do you have any faves? 

 Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment