Sunday 20 September 2015

Macmillan Coffee Morning

Welcome to my Macmillan Coffee Morning! 



Yesterday we hosted our first Macmillan Coffee Morning to raise money for Macmillan Nurses. We invited lots of people who were friends and relatives of my Grandad who sadly passed away last year. After days of preparation and a hell of a lot of baking, I am glad to say that the day went fabulously and we raised an amazing £175.60!

This was an amazing experience and I urge anyone and everyone to get involved. It is a fantastic cause and so many people have been affected in one way or another.

Here are some snaps of the goodies Mom and I baked for the day. We made a chocolate cake, a triple victoria sandwich, butterfly cupcakes, chocolate cupcakes, jam cupcakes, iced buns, plain buns, flapjacks, ginger biscuits and lavender biscuits. I didn't have time to take as many as I'd liked as I was on tea and coffee making duty!












 Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment