Saturday 8 November 2014

Graduation 2014!

Laura-May Haynes (LLB Hons) Bachelor of Law with Honours. 


Don't we look all grown up! (Myself and Hannah)

Throwing our caps up! (Myself and Hannah)

Me and Fatherkins


Me and Momma Bear


So I have officially graduated from University!!!!!

I know the pictures aren't the best as they were taken on phones but I still think they capture the moments well! I have had some professional photographs taken but they take up to 6 weeks to be delivered. 

It was hard and at times stressful but altogether an amazing experience. Anyone wishing to go to University I will just say this.....GO FOR IT!!!! You will experience so much and meet amazing people. 

DO IT! 

X


 Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram

2 comments:

  1. I saw the picture of you and mom and thought momma bear and then saw the caption. well done you brain box ^_^

    ReplyDelete