Sunday 5 October 2014

Natural Collection Powder



Hey peeps! So again I apologise for the crappy pictures...my camera is still broken and I have been using my phone to take my pictures.

This powder is amazing. For an impressive £1.99 from Boots Natural Collection it is a bargain! Not only does it apply smoothly and naturally, it lasts all day so there is no need to re-apply it every few hours. It also comes in a variety of different shades. I chose the shade 'cool' as I'm not pale, but I'm not tanned either. This powder has lasted roughly 3 months as I am now trying to get the last little bit out of it. Yes I am one of those that will scrape the very last bit out of something before I throw it away.

Have you bought anything new recently?

 Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment