Friday 26 September 2014

Latest Garnier Products





Firstly I would like to apologise for the fact that my pictures are awful. I stupidly dropped my camera in the sand and it has not been right since :( 

However I can show you some amazing new products that I have tried recently. I strongly recommend both of these Garnier treats! 

Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo and Conditioner Silky Smoother - I always use Garnier products on my skin because I know they work and do not leave my skin feeling irritated. So when  found this new range of Garnier Shampoo and Conditioner I snapped it up immediately! It smells divine and leaves my hair shiny and smooth. 

Garnier Fresh Radiance Boosting Scrub - I have never been let down by a Garnier product and this citrus scrub is no exception. As well as smelling lovely it leaves my skin soft and awake which is perfect! 

 Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment