Friday 11 April 2014

Today, we wear pink!




Blazer: H&M - Top: Republic - Trousers: Topshop - Shoes: Matalan 
I don't know about you but I LOVE this outfit! I love the pink and the green and pretty much everything about the outfit. I bought the trousers last summer from Topshop and I adore them. They are so comfortable, the only issue is, I don't have a lot of tops to go with them. Go shopping I hear you say? That is just what I plan on doing when I go back to University in May!
Also, can we please take a moment to admire the detail of this lovely pink top! I'm not going to lie, the first time I wore this top, I put it on back to front. I soon realised and now wear it quite often.

 Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit – it really suits you! I would totally wear this. Well-fitting trousers, pretty blouse, blazer, and some loafers is my go-to outfit :D Eva xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! I think this will be my go to outfit for a while...just love it! :) x

    ReplyDelete