Thursday 24 April 2014

Recent Buys!





Loreal Elvive Fibrology Shampoo and Conditioner: Superdrug - Palmolive Body Wash: Asda - MUA Eyeshadow: Superdrug - Fashion Nails: Primark
Hello! I hope you all had a lovely Easter and ate lots of chocolate  (not that you need an occasion to eat lots of chocolate ;) ). I thought I would share with you some of the things I have bought recently. 
Loreal Elvive Fibrology Shampoo and Conditioner: I have wanted to try this shampoo and conditioner ever since it came out and my lovely Momma bought some for me :) I have to say it is really good and I saw a difference after only a few washes. I would definitely recommend this product if you haven't already tried it! 
Palmolive Mediterranean Moments Body Wash: I was a umming and ahhing in Asda as to whether to buy this body wash or not as I wasn't sure whether I liked the smell or not. However, I went with it and I have to say....it smells gorgeous when it is used and the smell lingers on your skin for quite a while. 
MUA Shade 17 Eyeshadow: I adore this eyeshadow, and whatsmore, I adore MUA products! I am always happy with my MUA products and the eyeshadow particularly applies really well. 
Fashion Nails: I bought these nails from Primark for £1. Personally, when trying new things, I don't think you can go wrong for £1. I haven't tried them yet but I have heard good things about them, and if they turn out to be rubbish, at least I have only spent £1. :) 

Have you bought anything new recently? 

 Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment