Wednesday 2 April 2014

A Strange Autumn Feeling






Top: Topshop - Jeans: H&M - Shoes: Converse 

So I was feeling a bit autumny today so I went with this jumper from Topshop. It is so warm and comfortable and I love it. I don't wear it very often but I was in the mood! The weather can't seem to make up its mind what it wants to do lately so I've found I'm wearing a jumper one day and a t-shirt the next.
I am very glad to be back home from University. I have my wonderful sister to take my outfit pictures for me, and my darling Nancykins to snuggle with! Life is good! Apart from the long week of revision ahead for my exams. Cannot believe I am in my final year at Uni....where did the time go????
As Dr Meredith Grey would say...'We're adults? When did this happen? And how do we make it stop?'

 Pinterest | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment