Monday 31 March 2014

A spring in my step!



Cardigan: New Look - Top: Primark - Skirt: Topshop - Shoes: H&M (old) 
The past few days have been brilliant back at home! I have spent quality time with my sister and my kitty, and had a huge Sunday dinner for Mother's Day!
I felt that this outfit really summed me up. Not warm enough for no tights at all, but summery enough to wear a pretty shirt and a cardigan. I bought this top for my friends birthday last week and I love it. It is really light and it kind of feels like you're not wearing anything! It was a bargain at only £4 in Primark!
As I said in my previous post, I am not a fan of having my hair up all the time, however, when I woke up and undid my plait, I looked like a lion on a bad hair day. Therefore, up it went!
I hope you are all getting into the spring/summer fever!

 Pinterest | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment