Monday 12 August 2013

Winter Is Coming!







Jumper: Zara - Skirt: Topshop - Socks: Primark - Boots: H&M

Hello again!!!

I have been reading the Game of Thrones books and I am finally on the last one!!! I thought I would dedicate this post to the Starks of Winterfell who are my favourite characters in the book. Winter Is Coming are their words and I thought they fit in well with this outfit as this is probably going to be my favourite outfit for Autumn.

I am in love with my Topshop skirt and find it really easy to match things with Even though this outfit is a bit dark and  dull, I decided to make it look a bit better with frilly socks. I will be getting some new ones soon so might experiment with some different colours.

I have also jumped on the bandwagon with these hair bun doughnut thingies. At first I didn't like them because everyone was wearing them which meant everyone looked the same! However, my sister  Amy (aka Dolly Daydream) got one and I tried hers and I liked the way it looked. The only problem is that at the moment I struggle to make sure all my hair is wrapped up so my sister has to help with that bit.

I hope you are all well. Have you been watching/reading Game of Thrones? Who is your favourite family?
 Pinterest | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment