Thursday 1 August 2013

New buys!

Vaseline Essential Moisturiser



Kate Moss for Rimmel London Lipstick (No.5)

Barry M Nail Polish (279-Bright Pink)

Hello folks! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer holidays. I know I am. Yesterday me, Mom and my sister Amy went to St Annes in Lytham. We have been going there since we were really little and absolutely love it. We usually stay for a few nights in the Chadwick Hotel but decided that we would just go for a day trip this time. 

I have needed to buy some new moisturiser for a while now and kept putting it off because I didn't know which to buy. I have been using the Vaseline cocoa butter one for a month or two and I love it so I decided to stick with that until next time.

The Kate Moss lipsticks are an amazing buy and definitely worth the money. I have a couple already and decided this time to opt for a nice summer pink shade. It goes with more or less everything I own (including my new nail polish) and stays on for hours. 

I have always been a fan of the Barry M nail polishes. This one is shade 279 and is 'bright pink'. I have yet to try the Gelly nail varnish by Barry M, have any of you tried it? Do you like it? 


 Pinterest | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment