Tuesday 30 July 2013

Spread your wings!







(I'm not sure why this picture has gone funny :( )


Shirt: Republic - Jeans: Topshop - Necklace: New Look - Shoes: Matalan


Today I was feeling very happy and girly so I decided to wear this lovely blouse from Republic. I didn't want to wear it with my skirt as I usually do so I tucked it into my jeans. It looked a bit boring on it's own so I added my Eagle necklace. It is one of my favourite necklaces because it is so beautiful and it can be used to dress an item up, or make something look more casual. 

We have had some amazing weather recently. I was woken up the other morning by a thunderstorm. Unlike most people I adore thunderstorms so I went and made a brew and sat in my window watching it. 

I hope everyone is enjoying the weather too and are having a good week!

 Pinterest | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment