Friday 28 June 2013

Rainy Days!









Dress: Dorothy Perkins - Blazer: H&M - Socks: Primark - Boots: H&M

Hello Dolls! The heavens have opened and drenched everyone in rain the past few days. I however was feeling summery still so opted for a flowery dress and boots. It is not very often that I wear boots with dresses but I thought they looked quite nice together. 
The dress I actually got given to me by my sister Amy(click here to view her blog). Despite her being the younger sister, we usually pinch each others clothes. The boots were bought for me by my Mom when she came to visit me at University in Chester a few weeks ago. They were in the sale for an amazing £5!!! 
I apologise if a few of my pictures haven't turned out right...I don't usually do anything with them and am still learning he ins and outs of things. 
Hope everyone is enjoying the rain!!! Personally I love going outside in the rain, getting all wet on a long walk and then coming back to a warm blanket, a book and a nice cup of tea! 

 Pinterest | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment