Wednesday 5 June 2013

All about the jeans!


Jeans: H&M - Top: Topshop - Sandals: Topshop

I haven't posted in a while so I apologise. I have been at home and have since come back to uni so have had work to do. 
This is what I decided to wear today. I am a massive fan of dressing jeans up with nice tops and shoes. I love jeans purely for the fact you can dress them up or dress them down. I know sometimes they can look really boring, but I think with the right accessories and the right attitude they can look amazing! 
These are currently my favourite pair of jeans. I bought them from H&M for £5 in the sale. They did run a bit in the wash to start with but after a few washes they were fine. The top I bought from  Topshop and is one of my favourite tops! I love how it hangs on me and the colour is lovely. The shoes are also from Topshop and were also in the sale at £15. They are really comfortable and great for the summer as they match with almost everything. 
Hope you're all enjoying the weather and putting plenty of sun cream on!


 Pinterest | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment