Thursday 16 May 2013

Floral Blouse

                      



                    Blouse: Vintage Fair  Jeans: H&M

Today I woke up and it was sunny!!!! The sky was blue and the sun was shining so I decided to go with this lovely floral blouse I bought from a vintage fair in Ramsbottom near where I live. It is incredibly comfortable and goes with jeans and shorts! I'm going down to my dads next week so hopefully will have plenty of pictures to upload! Enjoy the sun!

                        | Pinterest | Twitter 

2 comments:

  1. Love that colour blue - welcome to the world of blogging.

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest post where you can win a $30 voucher for Chicnova! Street Style Black & White Stripes

    Thanks! Charlie xx

    UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm a bit of a slow blogger but I'm really enjoying being introduced to new things. Of course I will follow you back Thanks for following x :)

      Delete